I'm off to serve an LDS mission in Kobe, Japan from June 2015 to December 2016. My mom will be keeping this blog updated with my latest letters, photos, adventures, etc.! Also I would LOVE to hear from everyone - katya.wagstaff@myldsmail.net

Friday, June 5, 2015

Farewell

Thank you so much for all of the support and love ya'll gave me this last Sunday at my farewell - seriously I really appreciate every single one of you (even if you couldn't make it). I have such great people in my life, which makes leaving you a little hard, but because you have been so supportive and loving, it makes leaving a little easier. I think that's a paradox? Either way, No one is alone!






Not everyone is pictured - sorry! But LOTS of love!

Also I have my updated MTC address:
Sister Katya Wagstaff
AUG12  JPN-KOB
2009 N 900 E Unit 122
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment